Dr Tam Mateo Naturopath Brochure Information

I copied this information straight from Dr. Tam’s Brochure by re-typing it. I scanned the brochure and will be posting a pdf format at the bottom of this post.

Dr Tam Mateo
Brochure Information

Free Health Seminar:
Sundays 2:30 pm – 5:00 pm

Office Address
Living Food Phils., Inc.
433 F. Legaspi St., Maybunga, Pasig City
Tel. Nos.: +63-2 900-0547 to 49
Cell Phones: (+63-917) 951-8529 and +(63-921) 592-0908
We are Closed Saturdays

Dr. Tam’s Health Products (House of Cleansing)
TIENDESITAS
Delicasies Village
J. Vargas Cor. C-5 Ortigas Ave.
Cel No: +63-921-592-0908 and +63-917-846-0546
Tel No. +63-2-633-9877

For Consultations
Mondays – Thursdays
2:30 pm to 4:00 pm

Download PDF: Dr Tam Mateo Brochure

Comments

1. arvin mark says

where can we buy your miracle tea? do you have any outlet in cagayan de oro? pls mail me some informations. please, please, please…

2. flor says

i’m suffering from chronic asma despite of taking medicines prescribed by my doctor and i have chronic bad breath…makakatulong po ba ang miracle tea para magamot po ako

3. says

dear dr. tam,
    i am believing u how to treat ur cleint… and i want to buy ur miracle tea.. when can i buy? thank u very mucg….

jovie

4. Dina says

Hi Doc.

I heared a lot of things about you? and the good effect of your product. I live in the Us,where can we buy the product.
    and how much your Miracle Cleansing Tea
    and Live Green Food Supplements?

hope to hear from you soon.

my e-mail address:
    DinaC1008@msn.com
    OR DinaD10082002@yahoo.com

Thanks & God bless
    Dina!

5. Dina says

Hi Doc.

how much your Miracle Cleansing Tea
    and Live Green Food Supplements?

hope to hear from you soon.

my e-mail address:
    DinaC1008@msn.com
    OR DinaD10082002@yahoo.com

Thanks & God bless
    Dina!

6. says

Hello Again, just wanna update everyone bout your queries. All info’s about our service could also be seen in our website, furthermore you could contact our office for a more detailed answer to your questions. Dr. Tam’s guesting sched at “Salamat Dok” is every 2nd Sunday of the month. Also at “Kabuhayang Swak na Swak” for the whole March every Sunday the program is every Sunday 8-8:30am, on these two tv programs we always had case studies of patient who had undergone or still undergoing the natural program that we give. Thanks & God Bless!! Healthfully yours.

7. jezreel says

sir, ive watched your tips at salamat doc… treating bato sa apdo… i just don’t know if your tea and seminar could cure “bato sa bato”????
    my mom has 4 millimeters of that bato in her kidney… could your tea and seminar can cure it???? just asking lang po…

and dun lang po ba sa seminar place makakabili nun??? thank you po and more power,

i hope to read from you… or pls e mail- jezreelangels@yahoo.com

8. says

Dr. Tam Mateo
    Doc, we… my brothers & sisters are very glad to hear about you. I mean, we have friends here in zamboanga city who testimonied about the cure of cancers after your medication. Our dear father is now confined in the hospital, his 1st finding was pneumonia though he has ephyzema & asthma. After 4 days of treatment he again x-ray but unfortunately the result was has worsen almost 2/3 of his lungs were already white. Today, he is sched for CT scan to confirm the diagnos of the doctor. To cut the story short we were vry shocked downed at this moment when the doctor says “her findings that my father might be positive to cancer”. Doc, we are very glad that at this point in time we were able to contact you… please help us….I know its God’s will that we found you….

God Bless & more power!!!

9. says

i noticed that some of the querries here are intended for dr tam. and this blog is not owned by dr tam mateo.

sir edwin you have a nice blog here. maganda kasi ranking mo sa search engines kaya blog mo ang napupuntahan ng mga interested malaman yung tungkol sa products ni dr mateo.

10. Flora C. Rabago says

I have tumor growth in my right lower lobe lung. I tried drinking Live Green brougt by my daughter here in Guam. Can I buy your products online and have you shippped those to my address here in Guam, USA?

11. carol says

tanong lang po.ano po ba gamot sa mayoma…nagpapabili ako sa kapatid ko miracle tea hidni daw pwede ipadala kasi baka kapag dumating na dito sa japan e masira na daw.wala po ba kayong powder o capsule na miracle tea…sana po masagot po nyo katanungan ko salamat po

12. Michelle says

I would really like to know how I can buy some Dr Tam tea, I suffer from bad constipation and my mum would really benefit from the tea too.

I live in Scotland, United Kingdom and assume there won’t be any shops I can buy it from, please can you let me know if I can buy it on line. I would really appreciate a response and look forward to hearing from you.

13. fran says

where can i buy dr.tam tea? i live in marikina and don’t know where to look for it.how much is it?where can i get more info abt dr. tam’s tea?tnx!

14. cel says

nalaman ko po yung produkto niyo nung napanood ko ito sa isang episode ng salamat dok sa tfc. nakakagamot din po ba ang live green sa may taong may soriasis? at kung saka-sakali saan po ako pwedeng makabili at kung mgkano po. aasahan ko po ang inyong kasagutan. maraming salamat po!

15. Ms. Leah Jimenez Sengseng says

Dear Dr. Tam,
    I’m very much interested to attend your Free Health Seminar and consult you with my Mom’s case.
    My mother was diagnosed with PGO Secondary to Rectosigmoid Adenocarcinoma(cancer stage-4) metastasized to colon, kidney, ovary, liver & lungs. She has undergone surgery (Exlap) with repair of tumor perforation and Transverse Loop Colostomy last March 17, 2008. She was scheduled for Chemo Therapy but we decided to consider the alternative treatment first like Herbal medicine. We have watched you on TV (Salamat Dok!) and we are convinced to try your Herbal system of healing.

Hope to hear from you soon…
    Thank you so much!

Ms. Leah Jimenez Sengseng
    Tarlac City

16. elmer says

hi doc, my father sa dx with ESRD last oct 07. he presently undergoing hemodailysis 2x a week. we also tried chelation theraphy aside fr the hemo…ano po ba maganda para sa prestnt condition nya?

more power

17. nel says

Dear Dr. Tam

I have a cousin with goiter and she is suffering much of her situation. She looses her job and become very thin and depending on her mother only. The come to albolaryo and they don’t have money for the operation. I want to help her with your natural healing process because I know that they believe on herbal medicine. Does this live green and miracle tea can help cure her goiter and please advice me how much is the cost of this medicine.

Best Regards
    Arnel of Abu Dhabi UAE

18. JOJO DUENAS says

dear doc,
    do you have a clinic here in cebu city or what store can i buy your live green products?

19. iwanttobethin says

Dear Doctor

I will get straight to the point. What are the alternative methods to get thin? Im developing a fat build-up in my belly and I want to get rid of it? Does you miracle an alternative method in burning up my flabs?

20. jerk_shop says

Ako po ay dumolog sa inyo dahil sa ang akin ina ay may sakit na rayoma ngayon po marami na po silang damit na ininum at marami na po kaming nainvest na pera dahil sa sakit nila. Ano po ang magandang solosyon upang magamot ang kanilang sakit? Sila na po ay nahihirapan at ako po ay naghahanap ng lunas para sa kanilang karamdaman. Ako po ay naluluha habang ginagawa itong dulog na ito…. salamat po sa sagot

Nagpapasalamat,

John

21. joannah oliquiano says

Dr.Tam,last week my friend who is a doctor, notice and call my attention while having a kwentuhan that I have a goiter, maliit lang daw po,I cant believe nga po kc clean living naman po ako when it comes to my health,sabi nila heridetary daw po.Ung mother 20 years ago nadetect na nagkaroon po pero gumaling uminom lang po ng mga medicnal plants ng mga intsik,nag undergone po cya ng accappuncture.effective naman po kc nawala.Ako po sana bago magconsult sa isang endocrinologist e baka may other way pa po tulad ng paginom ng miracle tea mawala po ng kusa.hoping that you can help me with this.at san po ba nearest na mabibilan ng irerecommend nyo sa akin d2 po sa Bulacan,Im from Calumpit and Im 33 years old po married with one child.maraming salamat po.

22. dan dulay says

I’ve been looking for this product everywhere but did not find it. Can you help me know where to buy it?

23. rochelle says

dr.tam,
    this day may 3,2008,my father was diagnosed a blood poisoning because of his kidney,wala n dw sbi ng doctor ididialysis n sya…eh sobrang mahal nman po un.my iba way pba kung wag muna idialysis…

more power & god bless

24. rochelle says

doc,

gud evening, if ever napalitan na un blood nya today, whats the other alternative.,my possibility na gumaling pa ang father ko

25. Len says

DEAR ALL

If you would only read, you’ll find out that Mr. Casimero owns this blog ….he was just a good samaritan to share information on Dr. Tam’s healthy concoction.

Please give him (Mr. Casimero) a break and
    SEND all QUERIES to the contact info below instead:

Free Health Seminar:
    Sundays 2:30 pm – 5:00 pm

Office Address
    Living Food Phils., Inc.
    433 F. Legaspi St., Maybunga, Pasig City
    Tel. Nos.: +63-2 900-0547 to 49
    Cell Phones: (+63-917) 951-8529 and +(63-921) 592-0908
    We are Closed Saturdays

Dr. Tam’s Health Products (House of Cleansing)
    TIENDESITAS
    Delicasies Village
    J. Vargas Cor. C-5 Ortigas Ave.
    Cel No: +63-921-592-0908 and +63-917-846-0546
    Tel No. +63-2-633-9877

For Consultations
    Mondays – Thursdays
    2:30 pm to 4:00 pm

26. jovan says

good evening dok im one of ur avid viewer in salamat dok prog in abs-cbn i just want to ask regarding the alternative medicine of a breast mass. Thanks and god bless

27. cloelia guinto says

i am cloelia guinto i am interested in medicine to be a distributor of your medicines/product.thank you.

28. maria nieves villaflores says

good day! ask po namin f saan po makakabili ng miracle tea? I believe na its effective. Most of us in the house are diabetic. So maybe you can help us.
    God bless & more power

29. william bolivar says

saan makabili ng miracle tea/live green dito sa davao/gensan cities? kung wala dealer/distributor ano ang requirements para subukan maging dealer/distributor/retailer?

ano ang magandang kainim/inumin para sa mga stroke survivors especially those are recuperating from half-body paralysis?

30. mariane says

Hi! dok I would like to ask po sana kung ano ang marerecommend po ninyong para ma detox po ang tyan ko….

31. Marissa Pinlac says

Dear Dr. Tam,

Good Day!

I’m interested to avail your products for business. I’m from Pangasinan… Do you have any pick-up points near our place? Do I still have to go to Pasig to have it?

May I also inquire the product price lists and send to my email.

Thanks,
    MAP

32. susette says

hi po.. just want to ask is there any herbal meds that will help cure myoma, im suffering for almost 5 yrs now ang i dont want to go on surgery coz im too young for that..im only 28 yrs old, pls help me is there any herbal meds? do u have office based here in davao city? pls let me know…thanks…

33. says

Dr. Tam, my wife laboratory test for open biopsy result was invasive ductal carcinoma, Grade 2. can you suggest us what to do. Do we have to send her for treatment thru chemoteraphy and cobalt. Please give us your opinion.
    thanks..

34. joel bituin says

Dr. tam ask ko lang po bakit parang nalulunod ako parang may nakabara sa lalamunan ko at naninigas minsan yung tyan ko. d rin po normal yung pagdumi ko.

35. Rowena says

Dr. Tam,
    My sister diagnosed with ovarian cancer last Nov. 30,2004 and underwent for 6 courses of chemotherapy .She has been in remission until recently when her CA 125 has been noted to be increasing.Her Dr. wants her to go for another chemotherapy but my sister doesn’t want it .What we should do? pls help us …i need your advice my sister is in the province right now.thank you and more power.

36. says

Dear Dr. Tam:

I am a female, 41 years old and I want to buy your products so that I will be totally healed with my Thyroid Problem. I was diagnosed to have a nodular goiter few months after I delivered my first and only child last January 2001. I already had consulted this to 5 Endocrinologist since 2001 but the nodule is still here in my neck. I have undergone several laboratory tests like TSH tests, Ultrasounds, biopsy and I even maintainedtaking levothyroxin from 2001 until 2007. My latest doctor advised me to quit taking levothyroxin last October 2007 because it might make my goiter toxic. I don’t know true.

Please advise me how to buy you products because I am from the visayas speacifically near Negros Oriental.

I hope you will help me.

Thank you so much.

Truly yours,

Glenn Galvan

37. says

Dr.Tam i just want to ask about my wife she’s had a cyst operation on her right breast 10 years ago my wife age is 33 now.Is’t natural sometimes paining especially before her monthly period and after.In the last couple years she has been to a cople doctors and found no lumb and her last check-up was nov.2007 pls we need your advice she cant go mamography because she was only 33 and the doc told her that she could not have mamogram and she can have mamogram when her age is 40.pls help us what we need to do?And is’t ok for her to take your Live Green?Thank You and more power

38. Leah S says

saan po ako puedeng mag-order ng product ninyo Dr Tam im here in the us meron po ba kayong website na puedeng mag-order pls reply thanks

39. carmina says

hello Dr.Tam,my mom is hypertensive, she has allergic rhinitis also she consulted a lot of medical practitioners already,, she was given different kinds of medicines but still i think her health is not improving,,,she always has attack of her allergic rhinitis and she gets fatigued very easily…what should we do with this…what would you recommend her…and how can i avail of it through internet because im out of the country…God bless people like you!!

40. angel says

I would like to know if your Miracle tea can cure diabetes,kidney failure,athritis Can you give me a recipe because i just want to share it to my father.kapag umiinom daw po siya ng gamot lalong sumasakit at nahihilo sya…

thanks and regards,
    angel of cavite…

41. says

I want to know the email address of Elaine and Dr. Tam to keep in touch with them and asking questions kasi po malayo po ako sa bacoor cavite po ako .Eto po ang first question ko ang susundin po ba na protocol ay yung binigay kasama ng bumili ako ng TEA at Live green o mayron pa kayong ibang protocol depende sa sakit.

Ano po ba ang protocol sa paginum kung ang patiente po katulad po ng tatay ko na may karamdaman na diabetes,arhritis,kidney ,uric acid ,lumalabo na po mata nya sa catarata. Hihintayin ko po ang kasagutan yo po MARAMING SALAMAT PO SA INYO
    at marami kayong taong natutulungan god bless…..

ANGEL
    bacoor cavite

42. Wilfredo A. Ramos says

Hi! Dr. Tam, good day! I got an information about your Miracle Tea through the TV Program of ABSCBN ” Kabuhayan SWAK na SWAK” hosted by Ms. Amy Perez and Mr. G. Remulla. Then , I mmediately put in my mind and idea on how can i order your product of Miracle Tea because of my daughter who has an ASTHMA since she was in grade 5 and she is actually now an 18 years old. Please send me an idea on how can we have it or to order your product , since we are from Davao City. THank you very much and GOD Bless us always. More Power!

Mr. W. Ramos